Cloud services review

One of the cloud-based systems that I use is this adobe creative cloud. With the adobe creative cloud, it helps me find adobe stuff that would like to use. Like for example photoshop and/or animate app. With the help of the adobe cloud it can download the apps for me to use without a dick needed and keep me up to data on them. Which is good scene my computer doesn’t have a dicks reader for me to use. The adobe cloud can also hold the stuff I made on the apps that use in it as well if I don’t have the space for it. The stuff in adobe cloud can still work as good with out the cloud. The cloud just makes it easier to find what your looking for and able to get it download when you find it. What I think the advantage of having this system is that I can go fine an adobe app then download it to give it a try and see if I like it or not. With the security and/or privacy concerns that I might have with it is that someone try to steal my work from this but I haven’t put anything in the cloud itself so, I think I’m good on that part but it might be an issue for someone else.

The other cloud-based system that I use is the cloud on my phone scene I’m with Verizon. With the cloud it holds some of the stuff on my phone for me but I don’t know what kind stuff it holds. Well I don’t know if the system works well with out the cloud scenes my phone came with it already in it. The advantages with the cloud are hard to tell scene I’m not very well know about its workings and/or knowing how it works. The security or privacy concerns of this system is very concerning because it’s hard to tell if the phone company that I’m with is not using the information that I put in the cloud are not using it to give to other people or if they are ease dropping on me. The other thing that I would share about the Verizon cloud is that it has a limited storage space and if you want to get more space you have to buy it.