WK9 Cybersecurity Blog Post

Funko vs Scott coffin

The example that I found for bad behavior in the online space is that scene I’m somewhat part of the YouTube community I head this information from them. What I heard is that of the toy/merchandise company known as funko found a way to get their hands on the designs of the characters in the new game that is not out yet and leak them to start selling them for their company with out the permission of the developer of the game to do that. The game in question is the new five nights at Freddy’s game security breach. When the developer Scott coffin heard of this, he was not very happy about its scene he posts it somewhere showing that. It also turns out that even some of the five nights at Freddy’s fans are not very happy about it either. Scene some of them do not like the designs of the characters as well of what the pop culture collectible company has done. So pretty much the outcome of this is that Scott coffin may not let funko have the right to sell merch of his game anymore and or limited the amount of information of his games so they don’t do it again or keep a better eye on them. I’m not fully sure scene there’s not a lot of information on this and it also heard to find what is real and what’s not real scene the YouTube community has the intended of making memes about stuff and somewhat blow them out of portion at times and or treat it like a jock and not taking it seriously. For the financial loss it might be that funko is not aloud to sell the five nights at Freddy’s game security breach merch anymore and or they don’t have the right anymore to sell merch for any future games by Scott coffin. I’m not fully sure on that scene I haven’t found and or heard any information on that scene this is still pretty new information about the franchise but what I do know this isn’t the first it that funko massed up scene I seen an YouTube video that had a person doing funko merch opening thing and they find out that funko stolen other people’s designs of the five nights at Freddy’s characters that they made themselves. They even went out of their way to look and see who funko stole from. For the criminals held accountable I’m not sure if they where held accountable scene I don’t know if the issue is being deled with or not scene on one heard and or seen if Scott is taking funko to court or not. I even don’t know if the issue is being deled with or if it’s really a big problem to deal with scene this pandemic is pretty much keep a lot and or few people at home it’s heard to tell what’s going on in the world expertly in the five nights at Freddy’s fandom and the development of that franchise as well. So pretty much what I learned from this is that be careful on who you give rights to on something that is yours they might take avenge of it and do something that you don’t want them to do and or go behind your back and do the thing that you told them not to do.