WK10 The Cloud – Cloud services review

The two cloud base applications and services I use are google drive and the Adobe Creative cloud. Google Drive is an online service that allows you to store files of any kind for safe keeping. Adobe creative cloud allows you to not only store the files and projects you were working on but also allows you to access your applications and projects from anywhere in the world because it will all link to an account. Google Drive would work as efficiently if it were not in the cloud the whole purpose of Google Drive is to be able to share your work with others and save it for future use. The cloud based system it utilizes allows you to access your files from anywhere you can log into it from. Adobe Creative cloud on the other may work fine if it weren’t in the cloud. I just believe you will run into the same situation as you would with Google Drive. Advantages to having both in the cloud are what I was mentioning before where you are able to share your files amongst others with choice of either giving or not giving them access to edit or make changes as well as the ability to access your files from anywhere you have access to your accounts from. I do not have any privacy or security concerns at the moment while using either platform.