WK7 Digital Media Design_Where can you turn for help?

The three posts I have found I have actually used recently that were helpful. It is a video on YouTube about how to find all files that contain a specific image in InDesign, the second is a forum on the adobe page about blending images in photoshop and the last is about creating gradients in Illustrator.

• The information I have found is fairly current for what it is. The video about InDesign was uploaded on October 20, 2020, forum on combining images in photoshop was last published on May 21, 2020 and the forum on creating gradients in Illustrator was published on April 2, 2019
  • The video was uploaded by a channel named InDesignSecrets, the blending forum and the gradient forums were uploaded by the companies themselves. They are an authority on the matters. I can tell because they all seem to be uploaded by the original creators.
  • As far as gatekeeping mechanisms go, the forums have editors that seem to update the information quite often while as the video has a like/dislike rating with the likes being more than the dislikes indicating that the information is accurate.
  • The information is well written and concise. The video shows you step by step on how to do the operation while the forums have images that walk you through step by step on how to complete the operation.
  • As far as this being information I might use in the future, probably not mostly because I have learned what they were trying to teach me. Would I recommend it to someone who has a similar issue? of course.
  • links to videos and forums; how to find files that contain a specific imagehow to create gradientshow to blend images