Rachel's School Blog

Introduction

Hello everyone,

While I am not exactly new to the whole social media thing, I have never really posted anything before. I have never really been one for talking where other humans can hear me or read what I have said, so this will be a new and interesting experience for me.

To start off my first blog post I would like to introduce myself, so here it goes. I am Rachel Harbrecht and I am originally from West Virginia. I am the youngest of six and now have six nephews and five nieces. I was homeschooled all my life and never stepped into a public school until the age of 16, I had to pick my mother up from her teaching job. I share an apartment with my sister, her three cats, and my dog and cat. I currently work as a housekeeper while I work on my Associates degree in Graphic Design and if all goes well, I will graduate in the spring of 2021. I would like to try my hand at desktop publishing for a while but ultimately, I would like to be an art designer for video games. Eventually I would like to go on to get my Bachelors in Game Art and Design at SNHU, while maybe working as a desktop publisher somewhere.

Rachel Harbrecht • September 3, 2020

Next Post