An Introduction: Who is Annabelle?

Hi! My name is Annabelle and I am a second-year Digital Media Design student at Central Ohio Technical College. I love photography, logo design, and creating art that serves a purpose. Besides graphic design, I love to paint and create things with other physical mediums like pencils and clay. Art has always been my passion, and learning how to use Adobe programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is giving me a chance to use my skills in a valuable and effective way.

Besides art, I love to read, skateboard, listen to music, collect vinyl records, and travel. Traveling is something I have been doing for as long as I can remember. I have been to 10 countries and hope to continue expanding that list. Combining traveling and my graphic design skills has given me a chance to be creative by doing two things I love. I am the second of three children in my family and I love to play board games and card games with my family. We are very competitive. Family is very important to me.

I can’t wait to see where this year at COTC takes me and I am excited to continue to hone my skills as a graphic designer. Thanks for reading!