The Cloud – Cloud services review

Netflix-

Like many, we access Netflix on our TV. It’s not a very new or fancy updated TV it’s the beginning of the smart TV line. That being said, I don’t think we would be able to access Netflix very well without the cloud. My understanding is still very rocky but I’m guessing my TV doesn’t have much storage and having to download all of the shows or movies I, or my family wanted to watch would be extremely difficult. Occasionally I hear about services like Netflix being hacked and have some concern, but we try to watch our accounts and be diligent about passwords and we take precautions of that nature.

Google Drive-

I discovered google drive when I got my first google pixel phone. I fell in love and was pleasantly surprised to find, with such ease, that my pictures and other things I didn’t realize I still had, found their way into the google drive to live there safely. Without the cloud it would not be the same. Part of what makes it work with such ease is the cloud. I don’t have to worry about the things I create or open on my phone. I can easily access them on a computer when I need to, and I don’t have to constantly email myself. Which is what I used to do. I do have security concerns with google drive. I’m very protective of what I put on the internet and so I know I contradict that by trusting in google drive as much as I do. Like everything else I try not to put certain documents up if I don’t need to and delete things I don’t want up after use. This isn’t full prove but it makes me feel a bit better.